Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update

We finally have the internet!  We got it today!  We also got a new couch today, I had a great lunch at work, and I found out I'm getting a new job!  So it's been a pretty good day so far! 

I don't even know where to start because I don't remember everything that has happened.  Ellie turned 2 months old on October 29, and on the 28th we went to her 2 month appointment.  She weighed 10 lbs 13 oz and was 23 3/4 in. long!  She's in the 100th percentile for her height!  She's a pretty long girl! 

We had a few Halloween parties to attend around that time of course, so we got her a little costume.  Her first Halloween costume was a fairy!  She was so cute in it.  We didn't have the costume in time for one of the parties, though, so she dressed up in a little onsie that Clint's sister Tausha bought for her.  It was black and orange and white and it said "I Love My Mummy" with a little baby mummy.  It was so cute!  Enjoy the fun pictures!