Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We did so many fun things over Mother's Day Weekend!  It was totally busy but I wouldn't have had it any other way!  Just get ready for TONS of pictures.  Here's another holiday post!

On the Saturday morning we woke up and went to my Grandma Montag's house.  My aunt called me earlier in the week to tell me we were all going to go over and plant flowers at 10:00 and then have a BBQ for lunch.  My aunt Holly and Uncle Dean were there with their kids who are sooooo cute, so we layed out a little blanket and umbrella for Ellie and them to sit on.  They had a blast!







 Ellie has officialy learned how to cheese the grin! :)











 My cousin Adam pulled some bushes out with his little SUV and he was so proud that he had to take some pictures!


Then I had to go to a Bridal Shower so we didn't stay for the BBQ.  I did have a friend that wanted to go to lunch that day too, but luckily she let me postpone it! 

Then we went home for a little bit to let Ellie have a little nap.  When she woke up we fed her and then went to Baby Animal Days over at the Utah State University Botanical Center in Kaysville.  It was a little petting zoo and Ellie had so much fun!























 And we wanted to see if she would let them paint her face!  She wasn't sure what to think of the lady, but they were nice to try!


 Then we came home and my Dad and Nancy and NatiLee and Jon came over to babysit while Clint and I went to dinner and the temple.

On Sunday we woke up and Clint and Ellie gave me my present.  They got me a jewelry box and a necklace and some matching earings.  It was so cute!  Then we went to church and came home and hung out while Ellie took a nap.

Around 3:30 we went down to Clint's parents house to help make KABOBS!  They are the yummiest!  Ellie was nice to hang out while we skewed the 'bobs.  Then she went outside with Grandma and Grandpa to have a fun time.







After helping we went to Grandma Child's for dinner, then went and saw Grandma Montag, Grandma Maxine and Grandma Tana.  We forgot to take pictures then but we had a really fun time.

I wanted to wish all of our Mother's and Grandmother's a Happy Mother's Day!  We love you all!