Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Syracuse Fire

Last week on my way home from work I saw a house fire in Syracuse. The fire had started in the garage and spread through a good portion of the house. When I got there the house was still fully engulfed in flames. Just as I tried to get a picture with my cell phone the firefighters knocked down a huge portion of the fire. If you look close at the pictures you can still see flames through the front window in the house. I mostly took pictures of the North Davis Fire District's truck so that my dad could give them the pictures. But Syracuse, North Davis, Layton, and Sunset fire departments all responded. Clint.






The wind was blowing really hard so the ladder truck was actually used to protect the house next door from the fire.

In this picture the firefighters had just gained access into the house through the garage. You can still see the flames in the front room through the window.