Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a fun day! My Grandpa and Grandma Child have had Christmas breakfast for as long as I can remember. Because Christmas was on Sunday, we had our breakfast on Christmas Eve so that everyone could go to church on Christmas. It was a lot of fun to get to together with everyone. Last year we did not have Christmas breakfast because my grandparents were recovering from a kidney transplant. My grandma donated one of her kidneys to my grandpa. So it was fun to get everyone together again.








Nikita's dad came over on Christmas Eve for dinner. We made Greek food. We made some really good souvlaki. The funny thing was we had bought some pita bread and after we ate we finally remembered we had it. So we didn't eat it.