Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Friday, March 23, 2012

Blogging Frustrations!

So last night I was updating our blog with a new background, so I thought I would put a new picture of Ellie up as well.  BIG MISTAKE!  It wouldn't let me load an image as my main picture!  I don't know what to do!  It says that I have exceeded my photo upload quota and that I have to access my "Picasa Web Album" to fix it.  So I went there and the pictures that I was trying to put on the blog are in there, but it won't let me put them on my blog!  Have any of you had this problem?  If so, did you figure it out?  Please let me know!  Email me at nikitaraepetersen@yahoo.com.  Thanks!!!  Sorry the picture of Ellie is blurry at the top of the page.  It was the only one that I could download!  What a mess!