Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

So I'm sitting here at work BORED out of my mind.  I'm stuck in the drive up and it's dead.  I have all these thoughts running through my mind, so I thought I would share them:

Maybe picking at my split ends really is GOOD for my hair.  The more I pick, the less I see, the better it is for my hair.  Right?

What happened to that crazy lady that I saw as I was walking into work that was flashing the whole world and screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs?  We thought she was maybe drunk?  And we called the police since it's Indecent Exposure.  Did the police come?  Where did she go?  Was she crazy?

Why isn't my cold going away?  I think it gets worse everyday.  Are there any tricks?

I miss Ellie and Clint.  I just want to be home hanging out with them, even though I haven't even been at work for an hour yet. 

Ellie had on the cutest outfit today.  My friend Alex gave it to me at a shower.  It has cute flowery pants and a little jacket over a onesie.  Babies just get the cutest clothes!

Everyone coming through the drive up just goes to the ATM.  This day is going to drag.

I can't wait for my book to get here tomorrow.  I FINALLY bought Pride and Prejudice so that I can read it as much as I want, and I'm dying to have it today.

Hope your Wednesday is as wonderful as mine!