Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Offret Wedding

Last Saturday my Dad and Nancy got married.  The ceremony was quick but it was nice.  The weather was PERFECT too, which made for a nice day!  Clint was the photographer, so there aren't any of him.  I felt bad but I got so busy with Ellie and recording the ceremony with the video camera that I forgot to take pictures of him.  Sorry Clinter!  Take a look at his good work though.  He's pretty handy with the camera!






We needed a babysitter while we both took pictures and recorded the ceremony, and my old Bishop Kelley and his wife VaDawn were more than willing!  Ray and Diane Morin (left) had fun with her too!  These two guys were in the Bishopric with my dad in their old ward.


After the ceremony we were outside taking pictures and we couldn't resist snapping some of my Aunt Holly and Uncle Dean's kids.  We think they are the cutest kids ever!!!


Cute Scarlett with her cute hair


Scarlett and Ellie Belly



We had to have cute Everett join in too!


This is their youngest, Truman.  What a cutie!  We went to Golden Corral after the wedding to all have lunch together.




Everett didn't know that Clint was taking pictures of him.  He sure was enjoying that marshmallow covered in chocolate! :)


This was my favorite.  We like to think that Scarlett and Ellie look alike, and it gives us hope for the future that our kids will be as cute as thiers!  Thanks for the fun day!