Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun in the Sun

On Monday afternoon I took Ellie outside to play with some toys after she woke up from her nap.  She LOVES being outside, so she's always happy when we get to go out, even just to the mailbox.

The neighbor kids were outside playing and Ellie wanted to play with them soooo bad.  She would walk over and just laugh and scream at them, so they finally came over to play with her!  Really they came over to play with her toys, but she absolutely loved it!  I didn't take a picture of the other kids though, because I wasn't sure what their mom would think! ;)

It was such a beautiful day!  Man I love this fall weather!









Then, thanks to my Instagram App on my phone, I played with these pictures a little.  They totally look better on my phone, but I thought they were kind of cool!