Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Up To Date

So, first thing is first, I broke our camera yesterday on accident!  We were listening to music and I was going to dance with Ellie so I set the camera on the couch.  Little did I know it slid off and went right under my foot just as I started dancing.  It was slow motion for Clint as he said "cccaaarrreeefffuuulll..."  I felt it crunch under my foot and that was that!  So now we are relying on our phone camera's until we can get a new one.  These are the last of the pictures that we had on there.

I know I haven't posted a lot lately.  We've just been quite busy!  But don't worry, we are still here!  And we think somebody is going through a growth spurt again because Ellie has been sleeping like CRAZY! 

And...drum roll please...Ellie is WALKING!  Yay! :)

She started walking last Monday, the 24th of September, and then on Tuesday wanted nothing to do with it again.  But ever since then she's been walking like crazy!  It's so fun and she is so cute when she does it.  When I can figure out how to get video's off of my phone I will post some video's of her walking. 

And I think I forgot to post her 1 Year stats from the doctor! 

At 12 months Ellie was:

33 in. tall  (100th percentile)
22 lbs 6 oz  (75th percentile) (and was 23 lbs 7 oz the week before but had gotten super sick and wouldn't eat, so she lost some weight or else her percentile would have been more.)
I don't remember her head circumference, but she was in the 75th percentil for that too.

Now she is 13 months and I swear has gained back that pound now that she's eating normal again! 

She's just growing up right before our eyes and we're loving every minute of it!






 Here I was trying to wake her up from her nap, since she was supposed to go to bed in an hour, and she was not happy!

We love your guts pumpkin pie!