Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Monday, November 19, 2012

November Recap

I will tell you what, this no camera thing is getting kind of rough! :)  We are going to get one for Christmas though, and after that we hopefully won't have anymore blurry pictures!

We haven't been up to too much this month so far, just hanging out!  We did have Spa night about a week and a half ago!  That was fun and Ellie got a little more into it this time!  And Clint was super nice to watch our nephew Ben for us while the girls went upstairs to pamper!  Unfortunately he was the only guy this year, so he got the babysitting job!  Thanks babe!


 Isn't she the cutest?!







Clint also was able to spend a whole Saturday working on the up and coming Book Shelf!!!!  If any of you don't know, I've been after him for MONTHS to get it done!  Now all he has left to do is sand and stain!  Yahoo!  We might have it before Christmas!




If you ask me, it's going to be the best book shelf ever!  It really looks so neat and it is perfect size for what we want.  And he carved our names on the bottom, so someday if it's handed down to our grandkids they will say "Hey, my grandpa made this!"  :)

Then on Veterans Day Ellie and I went and did some shopping at the mall.  Really just window shopping, nothing special.  But she was soooo nice for me while I spent a LONG time walking around Quilted Bear, so I decided to buy her a pretzel.  She loved it!
And Ellie's hair is long enough to put it into pigtails in the back!  Can I tell you how much I LOVE this???  I think it is the cutest little hairstyle for little girls!  And now my cute little girl gets to have them!



I love this little girl so much!

Other than that we've just been up to the norm!  Tomorrow night we will start making Thanksgiving Treats to take with us to Pie Night on Wednesday night.  Let the Holiday festivities begin!