Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Monday, November 5, 2012

Costumes and Cuteness

So as promised, I downloaded the pictures from my phone so that you can see our Halloween Costumes!  I only have pictures of Ellie and Clint though and they were after we got home so Ellie was a little tired!  My costume was just a black and white polka-dot piece of fabric pinned on like a dress, but Clint and Ellie's were actual costumes.  Pretty cute!



Then as mentioned before, Ellie and I have been home with a cold bug.  This is what we've been up to...

 Watching Movies...like Despicable Me...Ellie LOVES that movie!  Everytime we watch it she's glued!  As you can see!

 Singing along to Enchanted
 Sitting on whatever perch we can find
 Playing on Mom's makeshift bed.  We both needed the warm mist humidifier, so I blew up an air mattress and slept in her room with her.  Then I could also be there if she woke up not able to breathe or something.

 Mmmm, cough drops!







 Even though it's been busy and I haven't been able to rest as much as I would like, my role as a Mom comes first and I have LOVED being able to stay home and spend time with this cute girl.  I love her so much and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!  And I'm so lucky to have a great husband that does everything around the house so that I can try to get better.  He does such a good job taking care of his sick girls!