Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wedding Magazine Ad

I was presented with a pretty cool opportunity this week. I was asked to create an ad for our DJ company that will be printed in a wedding magazine. I quickly accepted the challenge. Then I found out I had about 24 hours to design the ad and turn it in before the magazine needed it to run their next print. I have never made an ad that will be seen by thousands of people in a magazine before. I started on it but was having trouble making an ad that would be appealing to the brides. So I enlisted Nikita's help and she had some great ideas. She helped me make some major changes to the ad and I think it will now be appealing to the brides we are targeting. Below is the magazine ad. I think it turned out pretty well. Clint.