Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Catch Up

So yes, I know, I am behind on the blogging train.  It has just been so busy around here getting ready for Ellie's birthday, which is TODAY!, and Kenna and Navarro got married and Ellie got sick again and...I could go on and on!  But, no worries!  I'm back!

So the week before Kenna and Navarro got married, which was the 13th-17th, my mom came into town!  She doesn't get to see Ellie very often so we made sure to spend as much time with her as we could.  As it would be though, I kept forgetting to take my camera with me.  So on the last day that she was here we finally remembered to snap a few pictures! 

Ellie always has fun with Grandma Trena when she's in town and she always gets spoiled!  Thanks mom!





Ellie wanted to give her kisses, but decided to lick her face instead!
As you can see Ellie was a little wild that day!  What a funny girl!