Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Stay"cation Day 4

So on day 4 of our "Stay"cation Ellie and I went with Clint's family to the Zoo!  It was so fun!  And Ellie LOVES animals so she had a blast!  We got to see the elephants, monkeys, otters, polar bear, grizzly bears, seals and sea lions, giraffes, and some birds and turtles and stuff!  We loved it!












 He looks like he wants to eat her!




 Playing a little "running in the air" game


Ellie LOVED the kitties!!!



Then that day was my birthday, so we went to Red Lobster for dinner after the zoo.  Clint was able to join us for that, which was great to have him along!

Clint and Ellie got me some new shirts, shoes, a mini food processor, some candy, movies, and a fishing pole as my gifts!  They spoiled me rotten! :)







It was a great birthday all in all.  It was so nice to have the week off and to spend it with family, especially my Ellie girl.  That's the best gift of all!