Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ah, Mornings

My guilty pleasure?  Sleeping in.  I don't know why, but to me, NOT waking up to an alarm is so great.  What's greater than that?  Waking up to my cute husband next to me.  Next best thing?  Waking up to a smiling, beautiful little face staring back at me from her cradle.  Everything is calm and quiet and it's so peaceful.  Sometimes I feel like life can't get better than that.

I stayed home from work today because I have Pink Eye.  Ellie got a cold last week and got Pink Eye at the beginning of the week.  I started getting the cold at the beginning of the week and now I have the pink eye!  I call it my evil eye, and if people want to mess with me I tell them that it will jump out at them and get 'em!  At least Clint thinks it's pretty funny!  But I got to spend the whole day with Ellie.  So much fun.  I love those days.



Ellie has this funny thing about us kissing her hands.  We think it's because she thinks she's a Princess.  Cute Princess Ellie.


See my pink eye?  Not too bad today. 
You should have seen it yesterday!