Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Hairstyles

While we were at the Mall lastnight we walked past this couple who also had a baby, and the lady was going crazy waving at Ellie.  She asked how old Ellie was and we told her 5 months.  I asked how old her baby was and she told us she was 4 months.  She was a pretty cute baby, too!  As we were leaving the lady said "I like this hair thing" and played with her hair like she was fixing a mohawk.

So it got me thinking - How am I supposed to do Ellie's hair to make her look like a girl?  A mohawk is pretty much the only thing we can do right now!  Babies just don't have enough hair to differentiate between boys and girls really.  Especially when you're at the Doctor who has never seen her before and only see's her in a diaper and calls her a him. . .  Oh no!  So I decided to have a little fun after bathtime.  We have to find the right hairstyle, people! :)








And the winner is . . . the mohawk!  I just can't seem to part with it yet!  And it looks especially girly with the cute flowers and bows!  Somebody was definitely a genious!