Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Favorites

I love everything about being a wife and a mom.  Life is so fun and I enjoy every minute of it, even when it's so busy we can't handle it!  Here are a few of my favorite things:

Clint
Ellie
Clint's shoulders
Ellie's feet
Cuddling with Clint
Cuddling with Ellie
A hot shower
Having clean teeth
Good food
Clint's laugh and smile
Ellie's little laughs and giggles
Ellie's smile
Clint's eyes
Ellie's eyes (she got her daddy's eyes)
Sleeping in
Watching movies
Coming home to a welcoming baby who knows me and is so excited to see me
Coming home to kisses from Daddy
A clean house
Treats
Cute house decorations
Anything that entertains Ellie
Ponytails
Cars
A great job
My husband, who goes through everything with me, helping me to know that I'm not alone in anything
Family
Friends
Church
Scriptures
My life.

I'm grateful for everything in my life, and I am so blessed.  Thank you Clint, for making life wonderful no matter what.  And thank you Ellie.  You have brought so much joy into our lives.