Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Funny Ellie

We think that Ellie is just the funniest little girl.  She has such a personality already and she's only six weeks old!  After a good feeding she is bound to talk and coo at you for a while, and always fits quite a few of her little grins in there!  The other day I had a hard time keeping her entertained during the day, but I don't think she felt very well.  She spent most of the day fussing and I couldn't get much done.  I got her fed right before Clint got home from work, and when he got home I told him that she had been fussy all day.  He came over and asked Ellie if she had been a stinker that day, and she turned and looked right at me and got the hugest GRIN on her face!  As if to say, 'Yes, mom, I was a stinker!'  It was just the funniest thing ever.  I couldn't help but laugh!

As you've seen before, we try and get those funny little faces of hers on camera so that we can look back on them and laugh.  Sometimes, though, we don't have the camera near by but we still want to get a picture of her.  In those cases, a phone sure comes in handy!  Here are some of our favorite pictures that we took of Ellie with our phones.