Ellie Belly

Ellie Belly
Our Little Cutie

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Like Dad

So Clint and Ellie and I are moving!  Clint and I have lived in a little basement apartment in Kaysville for four years and spent the past year trying to buy a house.  It didn't work out though!  We guess it just wasn't the right time for us, and now that we don't have a house payment and are just paying rent I can work part-time.  I would prefer that anyways.  But we're moving to a townhome in Clearfield that has two bedrooms instead of one!  We've definitely outgrown this little apartment and it will be nice to have a little more room!

Last week Clint was packing up some of the stuff in the closet and found all of his hats.  Ellie was sitting on the bed with him, so she decided she wanted to help!  Here's how big of a help she was!  She's so cute!  And Daddy was so proud of his little girl...











I didn't know we had so many hats!  But she did good posing pretty for Daddy!!!